Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pictures of myself before and after?

Salam Ramadhan beautiful you! :)


Sneak peek: Pic of me saying hello to a friend cum customer ;)


It's been long since the last update eh! Me been busy with my full time work in corporate sales..always on the move...on the road..and yeah, tiring of course. ;p

Ok, sales of SDII has been tremendously overwhelmed...i have customers/friends who have reduced averagely 5 kgs only in puasa month! CONGRATS!!! i'm certainly happy for them. It's a satisfaction you know..;)

Dont you think it's time for us to see the results from testimonialssss? I think no...not yet! hihihi..as let them enjoy the once-a-year-raya-food as lemang, rendang, lodeh, ketupat etc first. Will collect pictures from the testimonials from now..

Friends have been asking, why not put full body pictures of myself before and after consuming SDII first? ermmm *still thinking*..hehe..

Ok, i'll upload some soon..gambar raya perhaps! raya 2009 and 2010 for comparison?..i'll dig for whatever photos i have in my lappy ok..

For those who would wanna give SDII a try, kindly email me at esdeesya@yahoo.com. Let this brilliant slimming milk do wonders to u too! ;D

Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims
&
Have a good day to all ;)

Till then....



Much love,

Ms.S

No comments: