Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be Fabby! Introducing.......the best slimming milk in town...SD II !!!

Hello to all tubbies out there!

:D

oh come on....no hard feelings puhleezzzz..;)
I know you are cute, i know you are proud of yourselves
and I am 100% certain you are special in your own way.
Aren't you? *smile*

This blog is created by me, Ms.S who used to weigh extrasss only in 2 years after married. Life is beautiful I supposed?..haha, what a reason! ;p

Let me spill a little not-so-cool secret of mine, of how i look, or how i felt before being the chubby/fat version of myself. Grrrrrrr....that's how i felt in short! i used to wear S/M sizes clothes/pants when i was single...hehe..and after a year I got married, *ding!*.....there you go......an extra offffffffff......

5 kgs!...oh wait, let me check back..

:D




opsss....sorry........it's 15 kgs!!!! ;p that's right.

wooohooooooo!!! *embarrassing ok!*
i was totally a dunkin donut baby!....i was round and sweet! ;p..errr nope..round and....yes,
heavy! ;p

So, there's this one fine day how I met with this superb little hot SDII milk (Slimming Diet). I was leisurely chatting with my cousin over the phone. After a while..

---

Cousin: Nak kurus tak?
Me: Ha? Tak nak lah. (being sceptical as usual)
Cousin: Ada produk baik punya..KY susut tang pinggul 4 inci, few weeks baru minum.
Me: Woweeee..teruja! * as I have problem with my large but sexy hip ni besides extra weight*..haha!
Cousin: :D

---

SDII



My cousin have been consuming SDII milk for months. To my surprise.. in first 1 and half months she had reduced her weight like 3 kgs??? what's more interesting, she managed to loose 4 inches around her hip! cool isn't?..;) and it's a LIVE TESTIMONY for me...yes of course the hardwork behind it counts!..Have to avoid CARBOHYDRATES, CAFFEIN, FRUITS, & GASSY DRINKS if you really wanna see the results fast!

An agony??? ;D Not to worry peeps!
It's only a temporary abstinence while you are on your SDII affair.

Moving on..if....you fall into "pantang jumpa " type of person....(which includes me) ;p you can still take rice with all the lauk you favoured. Buttt, take in considerate amount. If before you used to eat in pinggan, now please eat in piring..ok?..;)..if not, memang 6 bulan la baru turun 1 kg, while others could have reduced in average 3-4 kgs in a month. Your choice! :)

From there on, I started to consume this milk that do wonders to most people out there, including me! So here i am, promoting the
8th wonder
s of the world,
SDII milk brought to you from New Zealand!!


Well well well...this is supposed to be a welcome note..not a lengthy entry, nor a 'forceful' sales. yet!..;p..hihihi..I welcome everybody to my sales blog, as I speak from my heart about this product. I have consumed it, I have lost some weight through it, I have gained confidence in my look, and last but not least, I want to share the benefits of this brilliant slimming milk to all the inspiring people out there including YOU..:)

Welcome to LAND OF MILK everyone!

Thank You. :)



No comments: